View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:10 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perfect Max View Post
The pop when Ambrose and Rollins finally did the hand gesture is enough for WWE to understand that they would be making a very good decision putting the Raw Tag Team Championship on them. In one respect, I'd like for WWE to hold out a little longer because when the time comes that they do win the titles, it'll be a special moment. But perhaps the time is now and that's alright with me. This could also be the move that really rejuvenates Ambrose's career, because let's face it, it's gotten stale. But I like what Ambrose can bring, and I'm a fan of Rollins.
Pretty much while I am not a Shield Mark (never was) you can't deny the face pop the crowd gave when they did do the fist bump (of sorts).

WWE has recently cared more about giving heels heat than putting over their faces. If there's a time to do the latter Summer Slam would be it for Rollins and Ambrose.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote