View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If Roode were to get called up today, they'd be nuts if they didn't put him on Smackdown. Your top heel is Owens and then there's a pretty big drop off to the next guys which are Mahal and Corbin. Roode would automatically be no lower than the #2 guy. Raw has no shortage of heels so I feel like he'd get lost in the shuffle there.

As for who should take the NXT Championship from him, there's nobody on the current roster other than McIntyre who deserves to even be discussed. I don't know what the status is of former talents like Damien Sandow, Bad News Barrett, Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, Carlito, and Justin Gabriel, but they are all guys I'd love to see brought back and could definitely get behind them as NXT champion. All I really know about any of them is it sounds like Rhodes doesn't miss it at all and I believe Morrison is with Lucha Underground. I had really hoped some of them would come back when the brand split happened to help fill the rosters out, especially SDL.

I feel like Roode should hold onto it for at least a couple more months and then drop it to McIntyre before joining the main roster. However I couldn't argue if they pulled the trigger at Takeover. Roode has everything you want in a WWE Champion.

Last edited by LODemolition : 08-11-2017 at 07:26 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote