View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Personally, i don't think that he's that bad, he's just stock being the third guy between 2 over the top commentators like mauro and Nigel which by the way i thought would be better as a team. I miss Tom phillips so much on the NXT team is not even funny. I can't stand the over the top nature of Mauro's play by play style, sorry.

But this isn't about Mauro but about percy and sadly i really feel bad for him because he's not a born color guy, he got hired as one and now need to learn on the job how to be good at it, the problem his that he's kind has to find his place between the other 2 and that's not going to happen while he works with Mauro because mauro always takes a lot off place in commentary especially when calling wrestling.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote