View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 09:55 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Like he said, I think je was in the same type of deal as christina von eerie and was just brought back so he could drop the belt to el patron. I don't know who benefitted from this the most, magnus for finally leaving GFW or GFW for not keeping him. Personally I think magnus benefitted the most because now he's free and can do and go wherever he wants. Magnus is a great performer and GFW should have tried to keep him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote