View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:35 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm not hugely familiar with CMLL as a whole, but I do know that it's pretty much always been the most conservative wrestling promotion out there. From what I understand, they don't do a lot of stuff that are common place for just about everyone else such as brawls that go out among fans, any swear words, gimmick matches outside of a few cage matches a year are extremely rare, etc.

WWE doesn't really have to worry about anything like that happening because here in the United States, thanks to the whole incident in which Janet Jackson's boobs were accidentally exposed during the halftime show at the Super Bowl some years back, it's become SOP via FCC regulations that every live broadcast isn't technically "live" as there's something like a 10-12 second tape delay. So if some woman or women did decide to flash their breastases whenever they knew that the cameras were focused on them, there'd be enough time for the production crew to make sure the nudity itself wouldn't be seen on TV 10-12 seconds after it happened in real time.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote