View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

*Donald Trump stops by a local Mexican barbershop, takes a number and sits down.*

Donald: I shouldn't have waited so long, this hair is out of control.

*Vladimir Putin leans over as he's sitting in the seat that's next to the seat that's next to Donald Trump's seat.*

Vladimir: Donald, is that you?

Donald: Oh hey Vlad. Yeah, I've been needing this.

Vladimir: What are you here for? I thought that you wore toupee.

Donald: What am I here for? You're bald!

*Vladimir nervously looks back and forth.*

Vladimir: I have some hair, which I like to comb over. Where is your little friend Justin?

Donald: He's sitting right next to you.

*Justin turns and smiles at Vladimir, who is startled to see that Justin had been sitting in-between himself and Donald the entire time.*

Justin: Hello Mr. Putin, it's great to see you.

*Vlad freezes in horror*

Justin: I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for earlier, I don't know what...

Donald: Shut the fuck up Justin.

Vladimir: Are you not bald Donald?

Donald: Would you like to tug on my hair?

*Donald leans his head over Justin's lap, and Vladimir pulls a handful of hair so hard it rips off of Donald's scalp.*

Donald: OUCH! YOU SON OF A BITCH!

*Donald throws a punch at Vladimir while still sitting, which is easily swatted away by Justin.*

Vladimir: YOU ARE SON OF BITCH!

*Vladimir throws a punch at Donald while still sitting, which is easily swatted away by Justin."

Justin: My friends, you're making the other customers uncomfortable!

Vladimir: Kiss my ass!

Donald: Yeah, kiss both of our asses. Who the hell do you think you are?

Justin: I was just...

Vladimir: You are numbskull!

*The barber calls to Vladimir and motions for him to take a seat in the barber's chair*

Barber: Senor!

Vladimir: You are very lucky man.

*Vladimir sits in the barber's chair, where the confused barber scans his head trying to find any hair left to cut.*

Donald: Is that Richard Simmons?

*Justin turns his head excitedly, only to have Donald hit him over the back of the head*