View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 02:02 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

*Donald and Justin are sitting in the food court of a Mexican Costco, enjoying life*

Donald: This is what life is all about Justin.

Justin: I've never been happier than I am right now.

Donald: Oh and, sorry about before.

Justin: That's quite alright my friend, this more than makes up for it.

Donald: Did I say before? Because I meant ten seconds from now.

Justin: Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be happy too...

*Russian paratroopers crash through the ceiling of the CostCo and surround Justin with their guns raised*

Donald: Good luck buddy!

*Donald hastily runs out of the CostCo*

*Justin stands up and fixes his tie*

Justin: Can I help you fine gentlemen?

*One Russian soldier steps toward Justin, and removes his mask to reveal that he is Vladimir Putin*

Vladimir: So, I've found you at last Justin Trudeau.

Justin: We literally just met two years ago!

*Vladimir raises an eyebrow as an expression of confusion*

Vladimir: Well, you weren't important back then. Now you are, I am to understand that you arranged the theft of twenty tons of Uranium from Russian stockpiles.

Justin: Did I do that?

Vladimir: Yes you did, and unfortunately for you it is going to cost you your life.

*Vladimir readies his fist and takes a hard swing at Justin, who casually swats the fist to the side*

Justin: I'm sure one of your men would rather...

Vladimir: Shut up, I am expert in hand-to-hand combat.

*Justin sighs and casually swats away Vladimir's attempts at strikes with only one palm*

Vladimir: ENOUGH! I will settle this KGB style.

*Vladimir takes out a knife and presses a button designed to eject the blade. The blade launches for Justin's neck, and he casually catches it between two fingers*

Justin: Was that a ballistic knife? That's so cool. Where did you get that?

*Vladimir scowls and raises a fist, which signals the Russian special forces to form a line all holding ballistic knives pointed toward Justin*

Vladimir: Can you catch this?

*An up-armored Humvee crashes through the wall of the CostCo and rams into the line of Russian special forces, leaving Vladimir as the only one standing. Donald Trump steps out*

Donald: I found a truck.

Vladimir: Donald my friend, help me dispatch this cretin.

Donald: And goodbye.

*Donald hops into the Humvee and speeds off*

*Vladimir charges at Justin. Justin calmly steps to the side causing Vladimir to clumsily crash into a food court table*

*Barack Obama walks into the CostCo and stands beside Justin*

Barack: Have you seen an up-armored Humvee and a set of keys for one?

Justin: Not now Barry, I'm fighting with Vladimir Putin.

*Vladimir charges once more toward Justin, and is tripped by Barack causing him to crash into another food court table*