View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 12:43 PM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I really like Asuka and I like Nikki and Ruby Riot too but the title run of Asuka's and the division as a whole is getting kinda stale to me. I think Ember Moon was supposed to win the belt in chicago before she got hurt. I still think she will be the one to finally beat Asuka. I like what they're doing with Peyton and Billie but if neither one is getting a title run, where are they going with it, short of them feuding with each other? Nikki Cross and Ruby Riot is a good feud but what do they do with both afterwards?

Again, I like Asuka, but in my mind, she's held the title too long and it's made the rest of the division seem completely irrelevant.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote