Thread: Apocalypse 2017
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 02:02 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Harrys: The following is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall!

The arena has darkened as the music plays. Wren enters the darkened arena with a single spotlight on her with her head down. She elegantly walks down the aisle and spreads her arms across with arena the lighting back up, soaking in the energy of the arena. She then slowly enters the arena and climbs up each turnbuckle, bowing to the audience with her arms spread across.

Harrys: Introducing first from Parts Unknown, weighing 155 pounds pounds, Wren!

Copeland: Wren is going to be one to look out for tonight. She did beat Titus this past Meltdown.

Cohen: Nonsense. Wren got lucky that night.

Connor: I disagree. Wren has the skills needed to succeed here, as do all four of the women who will be in this match.

The lights go out as soon as the music starts playing. A dark-orchid colored light starts flickering around all over the entire arena. After a while, it converts into a single spotlight on the entrance ramp when Yemrez runs towards the ring. She then removes her hoodie after entering the ring and makes a "heart" sign with her hands to the audience which results in a cheer from them. She sits on the lower rope with crossed legs and anxiously waits for her opponents.

Harrys: And her tag team partner, from Tallinn, Estonia weighing 151 pounds, "Ms. Unorthodox" Yemrez Reqonic!

Connor: I cannot wait to see how Wren and Yemrez will work together as a team.

Cohen: Why would that matter? Their opponents actually have experience teaming together. Wren and Yemrez have no chance.

Copeland: Few thought Wren would defeat Titus though, and she did that. With Yemrez there helping Wren they could pull an upset here in this match.

The sisters come out on the entrance ramp together. Callie is wearing a Derek Jeter #2 jersey while Gabi is wearing a Patrick Ewing #33 jersey. They stay at the top of the ramp. They look to the crowd not looking very impressed, only impressed at themselves. They give the crowd a little twirl before snapping their fingers then flashing the zoomed in camera shot a smile. They feign throwing some gear into the crowd as they walk down the ramp. They walk past a fan sitting in the front row who has a Yemrez sign. Callie grabs the sign and rips it into pieces while Gabbi laughs at the fan. Then they go get into the ring where they pose in the middle for all to see.

Harrys: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 270 pounds, from New York, New York, they are The Clark Sisters! Gabi Clark and Callie Clark!

Copeland: The Clark Sisters are wearing those jerseys tonight in hopes of becoming legends just like the last names they are wearing on their backs. While I might not support all of their in-ring tactics, that would be a goal worth aiming for.

Connor: I could see that happening some day.

Cohen: For once I actually agree with both of you two.

The two teams go to their corners. The Clark Sisters talk to themselves in their corner. Callie points to their opponents from in their corner as Wren steps out to start out the match for her team. Gabi walks toward Wren and the bell is rung for the match to begin. Wren runs up to Gabi and punches her. Wren grabs Gabi and drags her toward her corner of the ring, throwing her into the turnbuckle. Wren tags in Yemrez, who pulls Gabi into the center of the ring. Gabi breaks free. She runs for the ropes and springs off, Yemrez tries to punch Gabi but Gabi ducks to miss the attack. Gabi keeps running and springs off the ropes on the other side. She kicks Yemrez right as she turns around. Yemrez begins walking back toward her corner and Gabi, who was already in her own corner, tags in Callie. Before Gabi is able to get out of the ring, Yemrez runs at both Clark Sisters. The sisters do a double clothesline on Yemrez knocking her down, then dance to taunt their opponents before locking hands and doing a double elbow.

Cohen: Look at that teamwork by The Clark Sisters! Even showing their confidence through dancing afterwards.

Connor: I do like their confidence, but they should probably focus more on winning the match right now.

Copeland: Yemrez and Wren will have to work together just as the Clark Sisters are, if they want to get the victory.

Gabi gets out of the ring and stands at her corner. Wren is in the other corner. Callie is in the ring with Yemrez who is still down. Callie goes over to Yemrez and kicks her 6 times. She picks up Yemrez who punches Callie. She pulls Callie down and uses a Gator Roll. Yemrez does a Figure-four headscissors followed by four push-up Facebusters. Yemrez gets up and leaves Callie laying down in the ring, Yemrez goes to her corner and tags in Wren. Callie stands up and Wren does a Shining Wizard on Callie. She covers Callie for a pin and the official begins counting. 1.... kickout by Callie! Both women get up and Callie uses a Dropkick on Wren, who rolls out of the ring. Yemrez gets down into the ringside area to check on her teammate. Callie runs for the ropes and springs off, running in the direction of her opponents and leaps out of the ring, hitting both Yemrez and Wren in a Suicide Dive! All competitors in the match are down, except Gabi who is posing in her corner outside the ring.

Connor: Now that was impressive. Callie has been doing excellent in this match so far.

Copeland: Shouldn't Gabi go help her sister instead of pose like that?

Cohen: She knows she is on the better team. I like Gabi's confidence.

Callie is the first to get up and she gets back in the ring. Wren follows soon after and stands behind Callie who has her back to her. Callie turns around and Wren punches her twice then kicks her down and goes to tag in Yemrez. Callie gets up and is hit by a Chokehold STO from Yemrez, who tries to hit the same maneuver a second time but Callie reverses it and grabs Yemrez, throwing her into the Clark Sisters' corner of the ring. Callie and Gabi take turns kicking Yemrez. They each get three kicks in before Wren runs into the corner to assist her teammate, causing Callie to tag Gabi in. Callie continues kicking Yemrez in the corner while Gabi goes right after Wren with a Backbreaker followed by a Neckbreaker. Gabi covers Wren and the official starts to count. 1....2.... kickout by Wren! Gabi picks up Wren and hits two German Suplexes. She waits for Wren to get up and then does a Running Back Elbow. Callie is still kicking Yemrez in the corner of the ring, but Yemrez rolls out of the ring to safety. Callie gets out of the ring to follow her. Yemrez gets up into her corner of the ring just as Wren stands up. Callie is standing behind Yemrez down in the ringside area. Gabi tries to use a Palm Thrust but Wren is able to avoid it. She tries to get to her corner for a tag but Callie pulls Yemrez off of the ring apron down into the ringside area. The fans boo this. Callie poses to mocks the fans in return.

Copeland: More posing? This just shows the arrogance of the Clark Sisters.

Cohen: It's not arrogance, Seabass. It's confidence. I'd be confident too if I knew for a fact that I was better.

Connor: Callie continues to impress me. No wonder she and Gabi have such a huge online fanbase.

Wren is in the corner and saw Callie pull Yemrez down. Wren turns around to face Gabi, who hits a Stinger Splash on Wren. She then picks Wren up and hits a signature maneuver, the Slingshot Suplex. Callie gets into the ring and so does Yemrez. Gabi covers Wren for another attempt at a pin. The official counts and Yemrez tries to break up the pinfall attempt but Callie grabs her and throws her into the turnbuckle behind them. The ref counts. 1....2.... kickout by Wren! Frustration can be seen in Gabi as she gets up. She and Callie get into their corner of the ring and the two begin talking amongst themselves. Wren is still down in the center of the ring, Yemrez is still down in the corner of the ring. Wren slowly gets up but the Clarks do not notice at first. She makes her way to Yemrez who has also gotten up. Callie tags herself in and rushes after Wren but was not fast enough. Wren tags in Yemrez who immediately hits Callie with a Running Body Block. Yemrez tries to cover Callie for a pinfall but Gabi runs in and breaks up the pinfall attempt before the official can even begin counting. Callie gets up, kicks Yemrez down, and hits her signature maneuver a Standing Moonsault Double Knee Drop. Callie looks over at Gabi, motioning for her to get back in the ring. Gabi goes over to Callie and Callie climbs up on Gabi's shoulders. It's the Clark Sisters' tag team finisher, the Super Clark Splash!! Callie covers Yemrez while Gabi prevents Wren from breaking the pinfall attempt. The official counts. 1....2.... 3!

Harrys: Your winners of this match, The Clark Sisters!

Callie and Gabi celebrate in the ring doing poses as the fans boo them.

Connor: What a great showing from all four women. Especially Callie.

Copeland: Wren and Yemrez may have come up short but they tried their best considering how well the Clark Sisters know each other. That goes a long way in tag team action.

Cohen: I told you! Didn't I tell you they were the better team? The Clarks knew it all along. They have every right to be showing off now that they have been victorious.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif