View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Asuka passes Goldberg's undefeated streak record; 174-0 now.

So we all remember Goldberg going 173-0 in his undefeated streak in WCW. That number has always been regarded as somewhat inflated.

But Asuka has now passed the official record of 173-0. Legitimate number is supposed to be near 155 so she has passed it both legitimately and officially. She hasn't been pinned or submitted in 174 matches since joining NXT.

Well, I never expected Asuka to have such long undefeated stint in NXT. But it was entertaining nonetheless and I think that she might have retained her title at TakeOver: Orlando just to officially pass this record.

Now that it has passed the record, I doubt if she'll ever lose in NXT. Maybe get a call-up like Paige and relinquish the title or lose indirectly in a match where she doesn't need to be pinned to get the title off her.