View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 11:24 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

It makes me curious to see if this is actually true or not. What I mean by that is one of Cena's promos against Miz, I believe the first one during the build when Miz told Cena about the pull and politics he has behind the curtain and Cena responded by saying "if that were true do you really think I would be standing here with you during WrestleMania season? No I would be standing face to face with the Undertaker" and then he paused and held the mic up to the crowd while they went pretty ape shit for it. Makes me wonder if he wasn't happy with what Vince and Dunn wanted and was trying to stick it to them.

I was indifferent to the proposal. I can't stand Nikki Bella and knew the match would just be a showcase for Cena and Bella at the expense of The Miz who had arguably the best run of his career during the fall of last year. Would have been awesome to see Miz and Maryse pick up the victory with Nikki eating the pin. Everyone and their mother knew that wasn't going to happen and the match just ended up with the two of them looking like a low level boss fight for Cena and Nikki to overcome.

I'll always wonder why they never did Cena vs Taker at Mania. One of the most puzzling decisions that will be talked about for a long time. I get nowadays it wouldn't do anything for either, but what did the 4 matches with Triple H and Shawn do for anyone? Sometimes fans just want to see epic matches at Mania not caring what it would do for the future or any of that nonsense. It's the biggest show of the year, put the biggest match ups you have available on it. If you throw Styles vs Nakamura on there with no reason to do it but to get an incredible match on the card and something everyone wants to see do you really think anyone is going to complain? No.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote