View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

What I find most puzzling is that a squirrel like Kevin Dunn was allowed to implement ideas into the program.

It might have been good for the WWE in terms of validating the die-hard fans of Total Divas and Total Bellas. I don't watch either show, but I recently found out that a wife of one of my friends watches those two shows religiously with a group of women from around town and that they also rarely watch any other kind of WWE programming. After WrestleMania, the proposal was apparently all that they remembered from that show.