View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

*Donald Trump wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings on a metal slab while wearing a white suit and tie. Futuristic electronic panels display unfamiliar symbols line the walls.*

Donald: Thank God, for a second there I thought I was at home.

*One panel on the wall explodes off the wall, and from the smoke Steve Bannon emerges wearing a Darth Vader costume without the helmet*

Steve: Hello Donald.

Donald: Why did you blow up that panel Steve?

Steve: We... built this room, and the entire space ship, around you.

Donald: Oh. That was pretty stupid.

Steve: No Donald, what's stupid is that you thought that I was your friend Steve Bannon this entire time.

Donald: Are you really Rosie O'Donnell?

*Rosie O'Donnell enters the room wearing a Darth Vader costume without the helmet*

Rosie: Where in the Hell am I?

Donald: Hell, apparently.

Steve: I'm not Steve Bannon of Earth, I'm Steven Bannon of The Galactic Federation.

Donald: Didn't I fire you?

Rosie: Why did the Galactic Federation kidnap us?

Steve: The Galactic Federation annihilated beings from the other planets so that Lord Xenu could avoid a coup, and now it's apparent that he went a little overboard with that. I'm the new Lord of the Galaxy, and I need you two to make a baby.

Donald: Make a what now?

Rosie: Good one Steve.

Steve: We need more human beings throughout the Milky Way, the Vogon's are taking over and...

Donald: You're serious!?

Rosie: Why did you pick two people who hate each other!?

Steve: We don't really know how this works anymore, so I picked two people who have a lot of passion for each other.

Donald: Doesn't it take a long time to make a baby?

Rosie: You expect me to carry an abomination spawned by that thing for nine freakin' months!?

*Steve shows a look of surprise*

Donald: Don't you have kids?

Steve: I barely even knew that I had a wife most of the time, being leader of the Galactic Federation kept me busy.

Rosie: With you as leader of the Galactic Federation, humanity is screwed.

Donald: Seriously, couldn't you have gotten me a supermodel?

Steve: We decided that someone with wide hips would be ideal, so we figured the wider the better.

Rosie: Sound logic, but sex is about love Steve.

*Steve and Donald both turn and look at Rosie with looks of disbelief*

Steve: I'll take you both back and...

*Suddenly another panel explodes off the wall and several women enter the room wielding phasers while wearing short skirts which indicate that they're Star Fleet officers*

Donald: Now that's what I'm talking about, humanity is saved.

*Justin Trudeau enters the room wearing a multicolored leotard uniform which indicates that he's a Star Fleet Admiral*

Donald: Nevermind.

Justin: Admiral Justin Trudeau, Kolob Starfleet officer, celebrating Kolob Day by...

Steve: This is a Galactic Federation ship, you have no right.

Justin: I forgot what I was talking about.

Rosie: Something about Kolob day.

Donald: I was just about to get laid Justin.

Justin: Oh yeah, Donald doesn't have to repopulate The Milky Way because I already did.

Rosie: Oh thank God.

Donald: I don't want to remember this, do you have one of those devices that erases memory?

*Steve pulls out a small rod*

Steve: You mean one of... OH SHIT!

*Steve drops his memory erasing device causing it to explode with a bright flash*

Donald: Who am I?

Rosie: What in the Hell is going on!?

Steve: Which one of you kidnapped me!?

Justin: Duhhhhh.