View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 07:35 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Who should end the "Glorious" title reign?

"Glorious" Bobby Roode won the NXT Championship after defeating Shinsuke Nakamura at NXT TakeOver: San Antonio. He successfully defended the title against the former champion Nakamura at NXT TakeOver: Orlando.

Now that Nakamura has been called-up to Smackdown Live, there's zero chance of another rematch. So, Who would you like to end Bobby Roode's "Glorious" title reign?

I would've preferred Tye Dillinger. But now that he's gone to Smackdown, I think that either Hideo Itami or Drew McIntyre should end his reign.

Hideo was injured again last year and I think that he may return at next TakeOver or later. Drew McIntyre just returned and defeated Oney Lorcan. Other options could be Eric Young or Kassius Ohno. Eric Young is a heel so that won't work. Ohno has already lost to Bobby Roode.

So, either Hideo Itami or Drew McIntyre for me.