View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default What's your favorite wrestling book

Just wondering what favorite book have you read and would recommend to others fans on this board.

Me I have 2 book that I've actually loved.

First one was pat patterson's book accepted. This book is just a great read we're pat patterson talk about his life as far as been a gay wrestlers and just about is life. Their no bullshit to try to settle a score like many wrestling book have been about.

Second one is hardcore holly's the hardcore truth. This is just a fun read that help understand alot about some of the misconception that fans had about hardcore holly and others guys in wwe. Also some of his early career stories are really entertaining.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote