View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 06:45 PM
All bronies will clop in hell.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Yáz View Post
You know you can get a spamming infraction if you keep posting in this thread after your issue has been resolved, which it has..
And once again, there's the bias that I was talking about. Someone who's attempting to find any way they could get me kicked off the boards simply because I humiliated them, and their red rep meant nothing in the stream of the green rep I was getting.

The fact that, in light of all this, you're threatening to infract me once again when I've already proven that the previous infraction was biased only goes to prove my point further. Your two-faced comments and your attempts to suck up to the moderators shouldn't go un-noticed, and the won't as long as I'm around. And if you dare infract me once again, you'll prove what I've been saying.

And by the way, I was told that my infraction was going to be brought up at the next board meeting, so technically, no, it hasn't been resolved just yet.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote