View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

You know you can get a spamming infraction if you keep posting in this thread after your issue has been resolved, which it has.

I'll say this one more time. I can say anything I want to anyone I want in the bar room. I fully exercise that right. I'll totally admit to being an asshole in the bar room. I've said worse to others than what I have to you. I have a pretty clean record outside the bar room though, and have yet to find a poster that has an issue with me. I'm sorry you think its unfair, but given our exchanges in the last few weeks I made sure your post was spam. KB already mentioned I cleared it, and mentioned the rules of the bar room. For your sake, please let this go.