View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Our personal issues aside, I made sure it was spam before giving it to you. As much as I go out of my way to make as ass out of myself, I take my old and new mod positions very seriously. I made sure to ask if it was spam or not and KB told me it was both spam and borderline playing mod. I understand you and I aren't friends, but I wouldn't abuse my position.

And for the record I sign off on all PMs and infractions with either "cheers" or "love and tolerate". Given recent events I can see why you would look at the love and tolerate part as malicious, and for that I apologize, but like I said, we may not like each other, but I would never abuse my power against you.