View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Our personal issues aside, I made sure it was spam before giving it to you. As much as I go out of my way to make as ass out of myself, I take my old and new mod positions very seriously. I made sure to ask if it was spam or not and KB told me it was both spam and borderline playing mod. I understand you and I aren't friends, but I wouldn't abuse my position.

And for the record I sign off on all PMs and infractions with either "cheers" or "love and tolerate". Given recent events I can see why you would look at the love and tolerate part as malicious, and for that I apologize, but like I said, we may not like each other, but I would never abuse my power against you.