View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 06:45 PM
All bronies will clop in hell.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...

I need to get an infraction reversed. I was given an infraction as a personal attack from someone who's shown clear spite and animus towards me, as evidenced by other statements and actions on this board, and I need to get this cleared up and reversed.

It looks like Yaz isn't happy to just give me red rep with giant pony pictures in it, he's also decided to give me an infraction with no real explanation other than he's unhappy that I'm ignoring him and have shown him up.

This post obviously wasn't spam. It was my trying to clarify a comment I'd made that someone had taken out of context.

This infraction was given out of spite, and out of context. This wasn't meant to clear up the board or help fix things, this was meant to be insulting and attempt to push me off the board. The fact that he says "Love and Tolerance" underlines and makes this obvious, as well as the negative rep and the threats he's made on me, and the disgusting things he's said.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote