View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:10 AM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandmighty View Post
This is bullshit. Pretty soon we won't be allowed to scratch ourselves without going to prison.

The world has become too sensitive, its embarrassing.
Yerr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoeJoe View Post
For all intents and purposes, yeah. Not a good thing, not a bad thing, it's just reality.

Besides, what the hell does a chick in lingerie have to do with wrestling and why do people feel the need to post it in their sigs?
Pervs. Loads of places on the internet where you can find shapely, naked women and if you look hard enough you might find some in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. View Post
It doesn't affect me either. I rarely post pics and the ones I do post are usually in service of a bad joke or pop culture reference. However, it's a "freedom" thing in the minds of some. Their freedom to post images that are provocative is being infringed upon. Unfortunately for that mindset, this isn't a democracy.
It affects me, I was going to post a thread in tribute to male crotch bulges.

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
sendpm.gif