View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:22 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoeJoe View Post
For all intents and purposes, yeah. Not a good thing, not a bad thing, it's just reality.

Besides, what the hell does a chick in lingerie have to do with wrestling and why do people feel the need to post it in their sigs?
It doesn't affect me either. I rarely post pics and the ones I do post are usually in service of a bad joke or pop culture reference. However, it's a "freedom" thing in the minds of some. Their freedom to post images that are provocative is being infringed upon. Unfortunately for that mindset, this isn't a democracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif