View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
I am pretty certain that Backlund will be there and they could even have him wrestle at Mania yet... that would be an interesting approach to the traditional "Battle Royal for the US/IC title" on the Mania pre-show - have Backlund win the shot and put Cesaro or Barrett over on the night. But Backlund is perfect to work with Swagger and Coulter on a mic segment... I love the idea of Tatanka returning but I think he would be heel with Swagger rather than battle him.

It's pretty obvious Taker will return then, I saw a Paul Bearer shoot where he said he thought Taker would return to his original garb before he retires, so I'd expect to see the Grey Gloves, Bearer and bodybag for Punk!
I can see the Outlaws winning the titles from Hell No - and they might get round to using Shelton Benjamin after bumping him from the Rumble for the now invisible Bo Dallas.

Personally I hope that they stay clear of the "usual suspects" there has to be one shocker left in them, be it Matt Hardy or MVP or maybe even that Owen Hart induction we all want...
I have been part of the minority that either doesn't want to see Taker at Mania, or wants the streak to end. But if Taker comes back with the original, or slightly thereafter look (pre 98), that would be all I need to get back on the Taker train. Was always one of my favorites growing up because his look was just so different and so scary for a 9 year old.

All American Boys
sendpm.gif