View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:49 AM
POST OUTTA NOWHERE!!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I for once am really excited about next week's Raw. Last one was very solid top to bottom, strong booking so I believe that next week we will have some of the same effect. I do not want to see the show filled with legends or have that random Slaughter/Hacksaw tag team match. I think that the whole effect of old-school troon, the old-school ring and the presence of Gene Okerlund and Finkel will do. I wouldn't say no to the team of Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross on commentary, but we can't have it all right?

One thing I've been thinking is about a backstage segment with Paul Bearer and Daniel Bryan, It would make good television with Bryan confronting Bearer about Kane's mental issues. I would also like to have Virgil come in for a segment with Ted Dibiase Sr. and I don't know, maybe Miz or something just because I do find it sad to see a former star in such a shitty level personally. I will not say no to Ron Simmons appearing for the "DAMN". But up above I believe that WWE needs to keep up with the strong booking that they have been showing. The Shield needs time this week to develop their feud with Randy Orton - so I'm up for some Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton this Monday Night.

I am curious about Cena's role without The Rock and of course the CM Punk/Undertaker feud that has been rumored and teased at Raw.

~~ ICHI-BAN-SUGEE-NO-WA PURORESU NAN-DA-YO! ~~
sendpm.gif