View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:54 AM
Mad Fer It!
NWA Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

I think Jeff Hardy is a good choice for TNA champion for the fact that he is easily the most popular guy in the company, he sells merchandise and has alot of name value.

But for this UK tour, I definitely think that he should have dropped the belt. When a company is filming A MONTH'S worth of television in another country, they need the Champion on the show! A whole month without seeing Jeff Hardy in the ring is an awful way to build up the next PPV main event, absolutely appalling.

It's an insult to the UK fans, who compris a big % of TNA's audience worldwide and it definitely took something away from the Maximum Impact tour. I was at the Manchester show, and it was a very entertaining show, but would I have liked to have seen the TNA World Title on the line? Of course I would.

Now TNA is back in the US and will be for a while, I have no issue with Hardy being champ, but for a tour like this which was a big deal, they shouldn't have had Jeff as the champion, simple as. If he couldn't represent the company as Champion at that time, he shouldnt have been Champion.

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif