View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olan View Post
Not a fan of the gimmick. What I would like to see if they pull an anti-Brodus swerve. For weeks they vignetted Broduas as a monster and then had him debut with a dancing gimmick. Would love to see the opposite and have Fandango, after having the dancing vignettes, debut as an old school heel. No gimmick just an old fashioned heel.
I have actually been considering this for quite some time. Remember the last time we got a sure thing gimmick debut through vingettes? Brodus Clay.

What if this guy comes out, and morphs into a homicidal maniac? How fucking great would that be....

Either way, im looking forward to it. Either we get a big shock, ala Brodus, or we get one of the all time most awful abominations of a chracter ever. Either will be fun, just in their own way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
sendpm.gif