View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The question has been answered pretty well, and I just wanted to add that at the time I was also disappointed The Nasty Boys won. I also agree that they have been a pretty underrated team as their title win lead to a really good match with LOD where LOD took the titles. Those two teams matched up pretty well. The poster that said they were still going with Jimmy hart trying to screw The Hart Foundation was right on too. That had been going on for quite a while, and yes I still wish we saw stories of that length go on today.
sendpm.gif