View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion SPICY!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...

Heath Slater as WWE Champ by 2018? You mean the guy that looks like the Rock n Roll Express snuck off and had a kid together?

The guy has a lot of charisma and he's definitely willing to do whatever it takes to keep his job, but he's tiny in stature. There's nothing about him that screams future WWE champion. He's the heel equivalent of Santino Marella. He's a comedy jobber, and now he's leading a group of jobbers. So basically he's the leader of this generation's JOB Squad.

The 3MB is arguably the worst segment out of RAW on any given week. There's nothing even remotely funny about seeing Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal parading around with him. Hell, I don't even want to see Jinder Mahal on my television, let alone trying to be a heel comedian.

But to answer your question, out of all the names you listed Drew McInytre is the only one I can see making it to the big time... and I'm hoping that starts sooner than later.

Thinking about it a little bit more, I think Titus O'Neill has more upside than Drew McIntyre, and he'll eventually be a breakout star because he's got the physique to be a Main Event attraction and he's already shown that he's at least comfortable enough to have a microphone in front of him.

Last edited by AhSpicyDrop : 01-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.
sendpm.gif