View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion SPICY!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm with the few who have said to scrap the division. There's nothing captivating about it right now. It's not even a shadow of what it was when you had Lita, Trish, Chyna, and others putting on good matches.

As I stated in the Royal Rumble Diva's match thread the major issue with women's wrestling these days is the girls let their success go to their head and they're out the door as soon as they can go... As if another example was needed: Eve Torres just left to do her bit on the Gracie Breakdown. How selfish.

WWE spent a lot of time developing her character, especially during the Big Johnny segments. She got over a little bit, became a bit of a household name and then bailed.

If I was the WWE I would scrap the entire division and focus more on making women valets again. That doesn't mean don't keep them training with Sara Del Ray. You can still put on the occasional divas match... but there's no reason for there to be titles involved when there's hardly any talent worth showcasing for the belt. And you can always bring it back once you have enough women that can actually work solid matches.
sendpm.gif