View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:16 AM
in Full Effect
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeros View Post
Melina was nothing special and apparently caused trouble backstage. No matter how good someone is, if you bitch and moan backstage you go nowhere.
I'd rather watch Melina than 90% of the current roster, males included. She actually had personality and charisma and that was so refreshing for the women's division.

As for the current division, I haven't been paying much attention since Beth left but first they need to stop treating Natalya like garbage. It's getting to the point where I'm hoping she just leaves like Victoria did when was getting on TV once every 3 months or so.

I am not a fan of AJ Lee's character, it is a watered down, yet overexposed version of Mickie James imo. For me to stop fast forwarding her segments/matches would require a complete character overhaul but I seem to be in the minority here, so whatever. I think she is talented but I cannot sit through the gimmick they gave her. I will say at least they are putting some effort in her character.

I don't want them to get rid of the women's division. I wish they would start hiring women with charisma. The stereotype that all women wrestlers kill the crowd is there because they aren't even looking for women with personality/mic skills/charisma. At least that is the impression I get. If in 2013 they start hiring women who have even the smallest idea on how to make people care about them, I will be happy.

sendpm.gif