View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:42 AM
It was never the same.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TJ Matics is looking to come up from OCW...TJ Matics is looking to come up from OCW...TJ Matics is looking to come up from OCW...TJ Matics is looking to come up from OCW...TJ Matics is looking to come up from OCW...TJ Matics is looking to come up from OCW...

I have never had the extreme displeasure of reading the opinion of so many sheep. The majority of you are hardly agreeing with one another, your just echoing the same exact thing someone else just said instead of forming your own opinions.

I'm 100% sure Naomi, AJ, Layla, and Paige could out wrestle the majority of you trolls acting like Einsteins behind your desktops.

Anywho, the division needs two things, effort and direction. In case you creative geniuses haven't noticed, the E has been putting a lot more effort into the division. The problem is, there's still no direction. In 2013 the E needs to continue to put in more effort, longer matches and storylines, but there also needs to be a general direction for the division as well.

There's no good reason why AJ can't be the crazy girlfriend as well as a wrestler. I say have her and Kaitlyn start up a feud for the title. Maybe Kaitlyn brings up that her and Dolph aren't exactly strangers, and wala magic ! They feud leading to AJ winning of course. Kaitlyn is okay, and I was happy she won the title, but AJ's obviously the "it" diva right now with her amount of exposure and crowd reaction. Having her hold the title for a while could only lead to good things for her and the division.

Now for the main roster :
Obviously AJ as Champion
Layla
Kaitlyn
For dear heavens let Naomi wrestle, maybe a feud can break out between her and Cameron, gasp ! That means there could be two feuds in the division at once !
A.Fox
Naomi
Paige

Last edited by TJ Matics : 01-27-2013 at 11:07 AM.
sendpm.gif