Thread: WWE Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:36 AM
ONLY $9.99 A MONTH!!
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...justinsayne is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
There is so much wrong in your post I don't have time to cover it all but I did want to touch on this.
That funny, cause have you actually read & thought about the shit you posted here? there's some preeeety stupid shit here

Quote:
Hulk Hogan was before my time, the first time I EVER say him wrestle was when he came back to WWE with the NWO. I still watched the Attitude Era, and I have been watching wrestling ever sense.
...and you call yourself a wrestling fan

Quote:
What got me hooked? Stone Cold, The Rock, E&C/Dudleys/Hardys, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker and all of these guys taking part in some damn good stories that felt believable, like something normal guys would do.

Really so you found the Ministry of Darkness, Mae Young giving birth to a hand, Val Venis getting his dick chopped off, or that they had vampires running around believable?

Quote:
Normal guys are not going to run over Santa with a car or do a stupid "FOR SANTA" BS like Cena did last night.
But they're going to run over Stone Cold, Ken Shamrock, trap Triple H in a car lift him up with a giant forklift & drop him on his head, or beat the holy hell out of Rock, lock him in an ambulance & crash a Semi truck into it? yeah right, sounds like shit normal people would do to me

Quote:
It's silly and really didn't appeal to anyone under the age of 5,
I'm 32 yrs. old, & found to hilarious, then again I was expecting nothing more than some stupid light fun from a holiday episode of RAW because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Quote:
and for the record my 7 and 5 year old nephews both watched it and commented on how stupid it is.
I was not aware your 7 & 5 yr. old nephews spoke for ever child in the world.

Quote:
Child friendly product doesn't mean it has to be stupid, corny, and foolish.
It wasn't, it was just some good light entertaining fun.

Quote:
Children believe it or not still need a reasonable story that can make some sense not a grown adult acting like he's on some crusade because a guy in a santa costume got keyfabe hit with a car, and yes my nephews know, and understand, wrestling is scripted even at their age.
You must absolutely despise like every Christmas movie ever made

Quote:
Why isn't the guy pegged as a "Celtic Warrior" that "loves to fight" being the brutal punishing no non-sense ass kicker he was suppose to be?
He is, he's just doing it as a face now. Do you even watch?!
sendpm.gif