View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:37 AM
12.5%
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

One storyline I thought of was potentially stupid, but due to circumstances, never got off the ground. I'm referring to the exploding limo and who killed Vince storyline. For obvious reasons, kayfabe got eliminated here and the storyline had to abruptly end before it even really started, but had that storyline been allowed to get going, I think it had potential to be interesting, even though it is universally despised here on these forums.