View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:49 AM
Million Dollar Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

Mr. McMahon revealed as The Greater Power. I'm sure there could've been better candidates, but I didn't have a problem with it being Vince either. All it did was just show that Vince was even more evil and ruthless than everyone thought, that he would've done anything to try and destroy Austin, which was the whole point of their feud. There are tons of movies and TV shows out there which people love that have similar storylines where some good guy turns out to be the main antagonist after terrorizing his own family & friends just to set up the main protagonist, I didn't see The Greater Power storyline as any different to them. Plus I've been on other forums and seen other people's suggestions for who it should've been instead and I don't think they could've booked the storyline any better than WWE did.

And I also liked the Blood Runs Cold storyline that justxyank mentioned, I'm a big fan of Mortal Kombat so I found that one fun too.

Last edited by Macho Machismo : 12-26-2012 at 01:56 AM.
sendpm.gif