View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:09 AM
in Full Effect
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
Undertaker vs Undertaker.

Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez

Undertaker wearing Phantom of the Opera mask due to broken face

I remember I was a bit young when this happened, and I was a strait up mark for it. I've grown up a huge horror/sci-fi fan, so I was a huge mark for pretty much anything WWE ever did with the Taker character. I always loved seeing this character vanquish all of these bazaar, gigantic, freak monsters. No doubt these were all terrible matches and storylines, but I still love it.
I was just recently watching the Undertaker vs Undertaker storyline on youtube, I really enjoyed this as well. Like you, I enjoyed almost all of Undertaker's storylines that I've seen, despite that some people say they get repetitive.

Another one I really enjoyed that was incredibly stupid, pretty short-lived, and extremely pointless was Colin Delaney's heel turn on WWECW.

How stupid was this. A little jobber shrimp who gets beat up every night and pummeled until Tommy Dreamer sticks up for him. And then Colin repays Dreamer by immediately teaming up with the very guys who were pummeling him and they all attack Dreamer

Delaney was way too small to have any credibility and needless to say did not have "the look", but he was getting decent crowd pops anyway, and it was like WWE decided "fuck it, it's not like we can do anything else with him, and nobody watches this show anyway, turn him heel". And I loved it for that.

I also really got a kick out of Hawkins & Ryder being "Edgeheads." That was just stupid and funny.

sendpm.gif