View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Down Where? Down Here!
Million Dollar Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

Royal Rumble: I'm pulling for Ryback on this one. He lost his last 3 PPV matches and he's likely to lose to Punk again on the first RAW of the new year, he needs a Royal Rumble win more than anybody on the roster right now. No matter how hard Ryback is pushed, if he can never win in the big matches, the fans will turn away and Ryback will become a joke. By dominating and winning the Royal Rumble, he can show he is ready and able to carry the banner of the WWE as a world champion. If he does win, he should go for the WHC, plans call for him to Shell Shock Big Show at WM and how doubly special would that one moment be for his career if it were also to get him his first world title. Sheamus is also a good choice but Ryback needs a Royal Rumble win on his resume more than Sheamus needs it twice on his, the Celtic Warrior can just win the Elimination Chamber in February, a match which he has never won before. As for any changes to the match, no. Just don't ever make it 40 men again and don't put the RR winner's title match on first at Wrestlemania and it's all good.

Money In The Bank: Wade Barrett is the only person that comes to mind to win this since he was scheduled to win it last year, and if they keep the PPV and have a second MiTB match then maybe...Cody Rhodes to win the other match, I dunno, I'm just only sure about Barrett. And I agree with Jack-Hammer, I'd like to go back to just having one of these at Wrestlemania cause with one briefcase winner it makes the cash-in more unpredictable than already is. And in the last few months there have been a couple of occassions where I thought they were the perfect opportunity for Ziggler to cash-in on Punk and take the belt off of him instead. Also with there being plans of Sheamus vs. Orton for the WHC, Rock vs. Cena II (doesn't need the belt), Ryback vs. Show at WM, maybe Ziggler could've been the first man to cash-in at Wrestlemania and face Punk for the WWE Title. Sheamus vs. Orton for the WHC just means Ziggler will have to put off cashing-in longer or he'll win the belt then lose it before WM arrives.

King Of The Ring: Wade Barrett again, he makes the most sense since he is...English. Unless he wins the MiTB match then someone else like Cody Rhodes (unless he wins the MiTB match also) or Damien Sandow should win it, either one of them would be fine choices too. Like everyone else, I'd get rid of the crown and cape also, it's pretty outdated and the last person with the king gimmick, Sheamus, looked right ridiculous in the crown & cape. Maybe they could replace it with a ring similar to the WWE Hall Of Fame ring just with the KoTR logo on it, like how WCW awarded DDP with a 'Lord Of The Ring' ring at Slamboree 96 after he won the Battlebowl match. And they should bring back King Of The Ring as a PPV in the June slot. I don't know why the WWE continue to put on random PPV's in June, the last few PPV's in June have been dreadful with just horrible concepts. But I wouldn't bring back the 'winner goes onto face the champion at Summerslam' stipulation, the WWE has enough gimmick matches where the winners go onto get a title shot at some other event (Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Money In The Bank). I'd rather the WWE just have the King Of The Ring tournament give the winner prestige then they build him up into a main eventer & world title contender like how they did with Stone Cold and Kurt Angle after they won it.

Last edited by Macho Machismo : 12-25-2012 at 07:41 PM.
sendpm.gif