View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Down Where? Down Here!
Million Dollar Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

Before the WWE even thinks about bringing in any new teams, they seriously need to work on their real tag teams like The Usos, International Airstrike, PTP, Epico & Primo etc. Right now none of them look important because they barely get any TV time, they don't have any storylines or feuds of their own, the WWE haven't given us any reason to care about them because they're putting all of their energy & focus on their thrown together teams and relying on them to carry the division. Team Hell No, Car Stereo and Rhodes Scholars aren't gonna last very long and if they want a future for their tag team division, they better start making Usos, IA, PTP, E&P relevant so they can carry the division and make us still care about it once those guys split up, and maybe then they won't need to randomly pair up any two guys anymore. I really don't wanna see the tag division head in the same direction as the divas division.

As for new teams or old teams they can bring in, I'd love to see the New Age Outlaws return to help put over younger teams. NAO are one of my fave tag teams of all time and PTP are my current favourite tag team in WWE right now, I'd love to see NAO feud with PTP. KOW is another awesome tag team I'd love to see the WWE bring back. I would say the same for WGTT but after all the shit that Charlie Haas has said about the WWE, I doubt they will bring him in nor do I think he'd want to go back. Maybe they could pair Shelton with Jack Swagger as a new WGTT like Mighty NorCal mentioned in another thread. Air-Boom should reunite if they ever bring back Evan Bourne, I just don't see Kofi ever going past the mid-card and I think he's a much better tag team wrestler than a singles wrestler. I'd be all for Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder reuniting since they ain't doing nothing right now and I think they would be a really popular tag team this time off of the whole Z! True Long Island Story buzz, which they could present together. Some other teams that come to mind are Alex Riley & David Otunga as a new Varsity Club tag team and Ted Dibiase Jr. & Michael McGillicutty as the new Fortunate Sons.

Last edited by Macho Machismo : 12-25-2012 at 01:16 PM.
sendpm.gif