View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think the WWE has made definite strides in making that tag division decent again. I am not a fan of thrown together teams, but sometimes in doing that you come across something good like Kane and DB. I would not randomly pair any of the current stars, but they have a few built in teams already there. I am a huge fan of putting Hawkins and Ryder together again, and they should also pair The Kings of Wrestling. If they are going to sign Shelton Benjamin and use him as a guy to put people over then why not just sign Haas to, and they have another great tag team right there. Lastly they just signed Billy Gunn so the New Age Outlaws could reform for a while just to give some of the younger teams the rub from working with and beating them. With the teams I have just mentioned I think that would be enough to really give the division that last little bit of talent they need to make the division stand out.
sendpm.gif