View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:32 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

King of the Words is looking to come up from OCW...King of the Words is looking to come up from OCW...

This is how I see these three titles playing out in 2013.

#1. For the Royal Rumble match, I predict Daniel Bryan winning in 2013. I think that Team Hell No will lose the titles prior to or at The Royal Rumble event. I think that will mark the end of the tag team. I think with Bryan's popularity, he needs to be back in the WHC picture for Mania 29. I can see Bryan vs. Ziggler at Mania for the WHC. title. I think Charlie Sheen will be in Bryan's corner, and interfer in the match somehow. So I believe Daniel Bryan would be the best choice to win the 2013 Royal Rumble match.

#2. For the 2 MITB briefcases I see it playing out as follows. For the Raw briefcase, I see who ever is behind The Shield, winning it. Maybe Punk winning for a third time. I could see Ryback winning as well, which would eventually lead to his first WWEC. title reign, possibly.

As for the SD briefcase, I can see Wade Barrett winning it to finally break out to the main eventer that he should already be.(IMO) I think 2013 will be a break through year for Wade Barrett, seeing him win his first WHC.

#3. I hope they bring back the King of the Ring ppv in 2013. It was always a great way to put over a rising star. I would have the event in June, and the winner would face the WWEC. or the WHC. at Summer Slam 2013, depending if they are on Raw or SD. As for a winner, I think this would also be a great way to push Wade Barrett if he is not going to win a MITB briefcase. If not wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler to continue building him up, or even C.M. Punk for to give him more reasons as to why he is best in the world.

When it comes to the Raw MITB briefcase. I can see The Shield interfering and helping out one of the participants, who maybe the secret leader of the group. I just thought that another good choice could be a returning Chris Jericho. Jericho, brought in the MITB match at Mania 21 but has never won. This could be a great angle to finally get Jericho a MITB win and have the Shield following his directions to rewrite the injustices in WWE, according to Jericho, leading to one more WWEC. reign for Y2J.

So that's the way I see these three titles, Royal Rumble match, 2MITB matches, and The KOTR event playing out in 2013, in the best way for the business.(IMO)
sendpm.gif