View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:04 PM
HBK's Left Hand Man!
WWF Hardcore Champion

JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...JBK2008 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to JBK2008

There are several tag teams in the WWE right now, but I don't think there needs to be more teams per say. Maybe one or two and I'm okay with two single stars put together, but maybe there can be two tag matches involving these teams per show or at least on SmackDown as it is the more wrestling show of the two.

Matching attire, more promos. Not so much longer promos, but multiple chances for teams to talk for even a minute or so each week. The tag team division isn't anywhere close to what it used to be, but it can be salvaged and so far this year, it's on quite a nice pace. Just use the current talent on the roster. There are a ton of new faces from NXT up as it is. Too many new faces at once, which the WWE is currently on the verge of, and someone will just get lost in the shuffle.

JTG isn't doing anything. Team him with Truth and have a Cryme Tyme 2.0 or something. Put DiBiase with Riley or Mason Ryan to be his muscle and have a new Money Inc of sorts. The tag division could be the last resort if need be for lower cards who can't or won't ever reach the mid card again or even main event. I'm okay with that as long as the tag division is still around. Matches involving more than 2 teams are always amusing to some degree.