View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm laughing at you right now.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich the UK WWE Fan View Post
Even if Ryback wins the title on the first RAW next year (which he won't, we all know they're planning Punk Vs The Rock at the Rumble) I still won't care about a man who has NO mic skills, and does 2 moves.

I just want SOMEBODY to take the belt off Punk!
Yeah, because monsters should cut promos like Ric Flair and have the technical ability of Dean Malenko right? Yeah, that makes sense. This is a prime example of a modern internet smark. Most of them only want one type of wrestler cut from the CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Chris Benoit mold. Doesn't that get boring to you people? Honestly I'm a bit sick of it and would rather see more of a power style in the main events. And I don't want a blood thirsty wrecking machine cutting 20 minute promos about how good they are.

As for whether or not he needs a DDP. I think he's already had that in Punk and Cena if you mean someone he can't just push around for 2 minutes and beat. I think right now it's important for Ryback to look as dominant as possible.