View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:30 PM
PHiLLY PuNK
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

silrock316 is looking to come up from OCW...silrock316 is looking to come up from OCW...silrock316 is looking to come up from OCW...

First: I have said it before and I will say it again. I am SICK of the comparsions of Ryback and Goldberg. Outside of his bald head, they are NOTHING ALIKE.

The way WCW booked Goldberg was awesome. When I think of Goldberg back then I don't think of DDP. I think of his fueds with Hogan and Nash. They booked Goldberg as WCW's SAVIOR against the nWo and it worked. If you watch the match Goldberg beats Hogan for the title, that crowd in Georgia was one of the HOTTEST crowds I can remember watching.

The way WWE books Ryback is NOTHING like what they did with Goldberg. I mean just let it go with the Goldberg stuff.

Now for the sake of answering your question:

I don't think Ryback needs a "DDP" type of fued. He isn't even built the same as Goldberg so a match against Bryan is not going to live up to your expectations. However I agree a match with Big Show would be nice. As a matter of fact, Big Show would be the fued you are looking for. Ryback would surely not dominate Big Show and it would show a different side of Ryback that you are looking for I think. Wrestling is not the same as it was before. I dont think we are ever gonna look back at this ERA of wrestling and think of any fueds the way we do looking back at Austin/Rock, Austin/HHH, or back even farther with Savage/Steamboat. Wrestling is just not written the same as it use to and I just don't see Ryback being as HUGE as any of the aforementioned wrestlers were.

My advice to you is to just stop over thinking things and just enjoy what is in front of you. As for most of the IWC, they aren't enjoying wrestling anymore because they out think themselves and think they know more about wrestling than others. Don't do that and just enjoy Ryback while he isnt stale.

I know I am.

I never wish bad to anyone but if I could somehow make Cena go away for 2 years I would
sendpm.gif