View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Down Where? Down Here!
Million Dollar Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

2001. Yeah the Invasion storyline was all screwed up and it should've been the real WCW guys vs. the WWF guys, and yeah it was obvious that Team WWF was gonna win, but despite all of that this match still had such a huge buzz surrounding it, which was enough to make it great, and I don't think any other Survivor Series match will ever come close to topping the atmosphere that this had. The match had some pretty heart-racing moments in it like when Jericho almost cost Rock the match after he got eliminated, the mark in me jumped out a little and had me believing that The Alliance may be taking it for a second, and Angle pelting Austin with the WWF Championship allowing Rock to hit Rock Bottom on Austin and get the win for Team WWF. Vince & Stephanie's reactions and the crowd's pop after the match were insane, it gave me goosebumps watching it and I'm even getting goosebumps now just thinking about it. This match was the Hogan vs. Rock of Survivor Series elimination matches, it's not a 5 star match or anything, but it's iconic because of the epic feeling around it, the emotions, the suspense, and the reactions from the crowd and the parties involved.

Last edited by Macho Machismo : 12-11-2012 at 10:07 PM.
sendpm.gif