View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:27 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Da Solo is looking to come up from OCW...Da Solo is looking to come up from OCW...Da Solo is looking to come up from OCW...Da Solo is looking to come up from OCW...Da Solo is looking to come up from OCW...Da Solo is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Da Solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXJJ View Post
Cesaro won clean at SS. Why is R-Truth getting another title shot? This feud has been awful. I would of preferred them giving Cesaro a new opponent like Ryder or somebody. Cesaro will win.
Truth went over Cesaro clean the next SD!, and Ryder is so terribly irrelevant now that it's embarrassing. I personally thought the feud has been picking up steam in recent weeks, though I admit it did start rocky.

I find myself in the minority that sees Cesaro losing on Sunday, as I still think they are going with Kofi vs. Truth to unify the midcard titles at WM. Plus, Cesaro, as an in-ring performer, is finally getting over a bit and has pretty much transcended the US title now, so it wouldn't be such a loss for him. Plus, he still needs to be a lot more over with the crowd as a heel than he is now (watch a DVR of RAW; the only reactions he gets is the anti-US trash talk and an occasional WOW pop for an uppercut spot). Dropping the US title off of Cesaro now can open him up to much more, so its best to get it out of the way now.