View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
xavyer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

xavyer is looking to come up from OCW...xavyer is looking to come up from OCW...xavyer is looking to come up from OCW...

I remember this one, not so much for the match itself, but the build up was fantastic, it was the All Americans ( Lex Luger, The Undertaker and The Steiner Brothers ) vs The Foreighn Fanatics ( Ludvic Vorga, Yokozuna, Crush and The Mountie ) Tatanka and the Mountie's partner Pierre were supose to be in the match, but The Foreign Fanatics took out Tatanka, Lex Luger tried to help Tatanka, But the Mounties were fighting him and the Steiners were locked, and Lex couldn't make it in time to save Tatanka, he was later replaced by the Undertaker, and later on, i don't exactly remember how they took out Pierre, i think it was Lex Luger who did it, and then he was replaced by Crush, and of course, who can forget team WWE vs The Alliance, the ending was shocking when Jericho tried to take out the Rock, when both of them were on the same team, and how Kurt Angle helped team WWE for the victory even when he belonged to the Alliance, that was cool........
sendpm.gif