View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default WWE TLC 2012: WWE United States Championship - Antonio Cesaro (c) VS R-Truth

Antonio Cesaro defends the US title against R-Truth at the TLC ppv. While this certainly hasn't been a feud for the ages, I'm pleasantly surprised that WWE has actually put some general effort into the feud. They've given Truth & Cesaro some mic time, with Cesaro getting better on the mic, so it's a step forward for Cesaro in my eyes.

This might be the match that opens the show and it'll probably be pretty decent overall. Nothing spectacular that might go to the 8 to 10 minute mark. I fully expect Cesaro to retain the title against Truth and with another title match victory over Truth, I believe WWE will move him onto someone else.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif