View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Behold my diction
WWE Women's Champion

enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...enviousdominous worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm just happy that Dean Ambrose finally made it to the main roster. A stable is a good way to start, their stable actually has purpose (imagine that).

I see them having an impact on who wins the upcoming Royal Rumble. Maybe they betray CM Punk later to justify dropping the belt.

Their gimmick practically writes itself and I think I may finally be able to stay awake through an episode of Raw, which kind of sucks because I got used to passing out on Monday nights to the first ten minutes of Raw.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android