View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:21 AM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose are lucky. They all got to debut in a high profile angle involving the WWE Champion which has already earned them more exposure a simple debut match/promo would. I was mostly unfamiliar with any of them before they showed up this week. Rollins I had read about but have not watched NXT since the days of the competition format, I have absolutely no clue who Reigns is, and while I had heard of Ambrose it was because people would not shut up about him or how he should show up on Raw in several posts on here; I still knew very little about him, and kept thinking those posters would all be severely disappointed in whatever debut he did finally end up having. I hope they are happy, he got a rather decent way to debut. I'm interested in seeing where this stable goes from here.

There are a few different ways that things could play out from here. It depends on how these guys do in their upcoming promos and matches. This isn't the developmental area or NXT. They are now part of a major angle on the main roster. The stable should be about Punk when it all comes down to it, since they are new there is no reason to focus nearly as much on them. The exposure will be good for them although any type of tension should not be teased for a good while. I just hope this does not end up like the New Nexus where a good idea gets turned into the other guys losing all the time with only Punk being booked to look strong. They are onto something here and my fingers are crossed that it will work out. This should be good for Punk as well as all three of the new guys, Punk having a group of underlings is worth trying again and the new guys will benefit greatly from having been a part of this.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif