View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:34 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
ROH Pure Champion

King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...

Great idea!!
WWE Slammy Awards 2012
Here are my 10 picks for Categories and Winners for this year’s WWE Slammy Awards.

T-Shirt of the Year (RawActive pick) – Tied. I’m a Paul Heyman Guy. / Jerry Lawler Long Live the King
Imagine both Jerry Lawler and Paul Heyman accepting the award together.
Every shirt created in 2012 is eligible. Voting is done on WWEShop.com by clicking “Slammy” on the shirt of your choice.

Return of the Year – Brock Lesnar
As if there was really any other choice.
Other nominees are Paul Heyman, Vince McMahon, Undertaker, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

GM of the Year – John Laurninaitis
Perfect way for Johnny Ace to return!!
Other nominees are Teddy Long, A. J. Lee, and Booker T.

Holy $#!+ Moment of the Year – At Raw 1000, John Cena becomes the first SuperStar to cash in his Money In The Bank Case and lose.
Other nominees are Sheamus defeats Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania, The Rock defeats John Cena at WrestleMania, CM Punk reaches Day 365 as WWE Champion (yeah, I’m predicting it!! Best In The World!!)

NXT Rookie of the Year – Seth Rollins
He reminds of CM Punk in ECW.
Other nominees are Jinder Mahal, Michael McGillicutty, and Richie Steamboat.

Diva of the Year – Layla
If Beth Phoenix was still around, this might have been a close race between the two.
Other nominees are Beth Phoenix, Nikkie (and Brie) Bella, and Eve.

Tag Team of the Year – Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
I was thinking Team Hell No, Hell No!! Maybe next year.
Other nominees are Air Boom, Primo and Epico, and Team Hell No.

Match of the Year – The Rock vs. John Cena
Was there ever any doubt??
Other nominees are…it doesn’t matter who the other nominees are!!

SuperStar of the Year – Sheamus
This will be shock number one.
Other nominees are John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, and The Rock. That’s an impressive list to beat out for SuperStar of the Year.

Wrestler of the Year – CM Punk
This will be shock number two. Paul Heyman come out and introduces the last Award for the evening, Wrestler of the Year.
Other nominees are The Miz (longest reigning Intercontinental Champion in 2012), Santino Marella (longest reigning United States Champion in 2012), Kofi Kingston (Intercontinental Champion), Antonio Cesaro (United States Champion), and Daniel Bryan (World Champion at the start of 2012 and Unified WWE World Tag Team Champion toward the end)

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif