View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:31 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...DirtyD79 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveUsCMPunk View Post
So what you guys think about their performance last year compared to what they were doing with him the last time you saw them.

Would you still use them as veterans to get other new stars over or push them one more time?

I liked Christian better as the whiny heel that always wanted "One More Match." Maybe I'm in the minority as far as that goes. He's fine as a face, but I just prefer him as a heel. I'm not huge fans of either Mark Henry or Big Show, but I will admit they do very convincing jobs of playing monster heels. I guess I didn't really mind Henry doing jobs like he did earlier this year.
I agree to me Christian is always better as a heel. He just has that smarmy ratlike look to him. He just looks like a douchebag. As for Mark Henry it depends what they do with him. If they have him doing something like the Hall of Pain again it'd be awesome, but then I've always been a big fan of bully type heels. Creative's just stuck him with so much crap over the years.