View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Master of the Aussie kiss
WCW TV Champion

Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
When do Australians get to watch WWE PPVs? Tuesday?
No we get it live. I'm not talking about PPV's though Am I? I'm talking about Raw
Quote:
. Thanks for the double red rep and trolling because you obviously don't know what the definition of a spoiler is.
I know what the definition of a spoiler is. do you? A spoiler is telling somebody how something ends if they haven't seen it. in this case I don't get to see raw until after Americans. So I avoid the wrestling sections and stay in the GSD and the Cage until I have. It gets ruined for me in there. no matter how hard I avoid it. (without staying off the forums all together.) and double rep? I replied to your rep about how it's not a spoiler if it's aired in America. Seriously, how wrong could you be? I didn't rep you twice for it. and If I did, then it wasn't set out to attack you.
Quote:
If the rules have changed to not speak of the outcome of a PPV until Tuesday,
Again, one, I'm not talking about PPV's, and Two, The rule is No wrestling discussion in the GSD. How is it my fault if I go in there and find out spoilers about Raw?

Anyway I'm done posting in this thread. I sent you a PM reply there.
sendpm.gif